Watershed Planning, Implementation, & Management
K&A provides technical services to watershed organizations, lake associations, municipalities, and other clients throughout the Midwest to assist in watershed and lake management. K&A provides GIS and modeling services to many of our watershed and lake clients. Through our comprehensive approach, K&A prepares useful information on land use changes, pollutant sources, pollutant reduction strategies, and implementation efforts necessary to protect and restore water resources. K&A conducts in-depth vegetation, hydrologic, biological, and sediment assessments on lakes, rivers, and reservoirs and their surrounding watersheds. Our staff have extensive experience in aquatic resource management and have obtained Natural Shoreline Professional Certification through Michigan's Natural Shoreline Partnership Program.
- Cedar Lake 319-Approved Watershed Management Plan
- Kalamazoo River Modeling for the Watershed Management Plan
- Paw Paw River Watershed SWAT Model Report and Build Out Report
- Portage-Arcadia Creek Watershed Management Plan
- Asylum Lake Watershed Management Study
- Modeling for the St. Joseph River Watershed Management Plan [website]